Hawkmoon Resources (CSE: HM) has completed an initial public offering (IPO) on the Canadian Securities Exchange, and has began trading as of today, April 19th, 2021. The company’s current focus is developing their Romeo Project located in Quebec, Canada.
The Romeo Project is located 210Km from Val d’Or, within one of the most highly mineralized gold trends – the Abitibi Greenstone belt. Romeo consists of53 unpatented un-surveyed map designated mining claims totaling approximately2,984 hectares.
Currently within this trend, there are several discoveries that have been made. Most notably, the Romeo claims are adjacent to Osisko Mining’s (TSX: OSK) Windfall Project, which delivered a robust PEA:
1. 300,000 oz Au Average in First Seven Years of Full Production, 8.1 g/t Au average diluted grade
2. 39.3% After-Tax IRR and C$1.5 Billion After-Tax NPV at US$1,500/oz Au with 18 Year LOM AISC of US$610/oz Au
3. C$253 Million Average Annual After-Tax Free Cash Flow in First Seven Years of Full Production
Currently Osisko Mining (TSX: OSK) is trading at $3.30 and has a market cap of $1.18B. They have been aggressively drilling at Windfall this year, delivering spectacular high-grade near-surface gold mineralization. Exploration highlights include:
- 2.2 metre of 877 g/t gold
- 3.5 metre of 369 g/t gold
- 2.5 metre of 696 g/t gold
To date, Hawkmoon Resources (CSE: HM) has raised a total $2.1M through equity placements. The current share structure is as follows:
A total of $157,000 has been spent on Romeo over a three-phase work program:
1. North American Exploration, the property vendor spent a total of $42,000 on a heliborne survey in December of 2017. The Vendor contracted Prospectair to conduct a property wide heliborne electromagnetic and time domain electromagnetic survey.
2. In 2019,Hawkmoon completed an initial work program as a follow up of the 2017 Heliborne survey. Of most interest was to find each of the main TDEM anomalies. A local electromagnetic (“EM”) and total magnetic response was completed over these primary anomalies.
3. In August of2020, Hawkmoon completed a second work program at Romeo. Work was focused on two areas of the Property. The first of these was sampling the A and C soil horizons in the southwestern part of Romeo. Secondly, with an excavator Hawkmoon stripped outcrops in the east-central part of the Property as a follow up on the outcrop of interest observed in 2019.
Hawkmoon Resources (CSE: HM) is run by a team of successful executives, and geological professionals:
Branden Haynes Chief Executive Officer and Founder
As Company founder, Mr. Haynes has guided Hawkmoon Resourcesthrough the initial financing phases, project acquisitions, deployment ofexploration programs and development financing. Branden has 20+ years ofexperience in finance and the junior markets. Additionally, he is a resourceprofessional and entrepreneur active in the exploration and mining sector forover 10 years.
Geoff Balderson Chief Financial Officer and Director
Mr. Balderson serves as the CFO and Director of several publicly traded companies in a variety of industries and is instrumental in managing the financial operations as well as the integrated businessstrategies. He is the Founder and President of Harmony Corporate Services andhas been involved in the public sector for 25 years, possessing a solidbackground in corporate compliance.
Thomas Clarke Vice President of Exploration and Director
Mr. Clarke is an entrepreneur and professionally registeredgeologist who holds a Master of Science degree from the University of theWitwatersrand while studying as an international student in Johannesburg, SouthAfrica. Mr. Clarke has worked on gold, platinum group metals, copper and energyprojects. When a Director of Bonterra Resources (TSX.V:BTR), hecoordinated all exploration which led to the definition of the first NI 43-101compliant gold resource on the Gladiator deposit by Snowden. He has 16 years ofexperience as a successful geologist and has been a Director of publiccompanies continually since May of 2010.
Hugh Oswald Independent Director
Mr. Oswald has over 15 years of success in the public and private markets
conducting investor relations and direct marketing. He specializes in raising capital for public companies and holds a degree from the San Diego School of Business Administration. Hugh has significant expertise in best communication practices for issuers.
Howard Milne Advisor
Mr. Milne is a strategist in the area of sales and marketing and possesses experience in the development of private and public companies. He has held various corporate roles including CEO and Vice President, as has a back ground in investor relations acting for various listed companies. Mr. Milne was instrumental in the launch of Victory Ventures Inc. (now Edison Cobalt Corp.) on the TSX.V and was the VP of Business Development to September of2019. Additionally, Howard was CEO and a director of Freeman Gold Corp.(CSE:FMAN) from October 2018 to May 2020.
Hawkmoon Resources (CSE: HM) has planned an extensive drill program at Romeo, and with Osisko Mining (TSX: OSK) owning the adjacent project, this area has instantly drawn investors into the region.