DRILLHOLE GRDD036 CONFIRMS BROAD GOLD MINERALIZATION ZONES AT KEBIGADA
Amani Gold’s first diamond hole of the 2022 drill campaign has confirmed broad gold mineralization zones within the Kebigada ore body.
GRDD036 intersected 302.05m@ 1.18g/t Au from surface.
Significant drill assays include:
- 8.4m @ 14.35g/t Au from 13.6m including§ 1.5m @ 75.85 g/t Au from 14.5m
- 6.92m @ 2.8g/t Au from 75.08m including 1.07m @ 14.60g/t Au from 80.93m
- 9.27m @ 5.71g/t Au from 139.73m including
- 4.27m @ 11.8g/t Au from 139.73m
- 1.03m @ 22.80g/t Au from 142.1m
Drilling has intersected mineralization at depth beyond the current 2020 resource.
- Further drilling will be required to determine the extent of this mineralization
The final 76.16m of samples for GRDD036 are still to be assayed.